Thursday, February 18, 2010

so i have a 20 year old sister and a 16 year old sister i am "the middle chid" my little sister happens to be overweight but shes amazing and wouldnt and couldnt hurt a fly my older sister on the other hand is a bitch and thinks everyone should take her jokes she messaged a friend wel not really a friend but i girl i know and see pretty often and starting talking "shit"i was clear when i told her not to but she disregairded what i had to say and now has started a war something i dodnt want to deal with right now she thinks its hysterical and is getting a huge kick out of it while for me its just a huge pain in the asss now i always stick up for my sister im the first one to freak out even over react most of the time but in a situation like this i know how to step back this girl we are now alll fighting with made a mistake by calling my little sister fat to my older sister. but i know her and its not worth it i called her and told she dosnt have the right to pass judgment on my sister but ive ecountered it so many times with some many different people ive relized it might always be that way people are ignorant and they say mean things and do mean thing s to hurt the feelings of starangers and as sad as it is i cant change how everyone in this world looks at overweight people. i could try my hardest but i cant change everyones mind. all i know is my sister is a great person and whoever knows her is lucky .


on another note my day was well it sucked as it usually does. i want to telll my friend ive decided its just what i should do right? whats a best friend for if not to talk to but is it a good idea can i actually toleartate that i would have to speak about what happened i know i want to but do i have too? i just want to be better i have been on edge for days now someone poked me literally poked me and i freaked out. i got upo and i hit him i looked like an asshole over reaccting about some dumb shit. ughi dont know if i can do it i keep telling myself i can but i really dont think im capable of telling that story outloud or any thing other then what i told her months ago i neeed helppp! i neeed to get out of my brain.guess im on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment